БЕСПОРЯДОК В ФЭНДОМАХ. ТЫ НЕ ЗНАЕШЬ КУДА ПРИШЁЛ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » БЕСПОРЯДОК В ФЭНДОМАХ. ТЫ НЕ ЗНАЕШЬ КУДА ПРИШЁЛ » Школа » Кабинет Географии>>

Кабинет Географии>>

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 37

http://vrnnews.ru/img/news/4454.jpg

*захожу в кабинет*
Эдвард уже пришёл
/чёрт... :( /
Моё внимание привлекла надпись на доске "Эдвард - педик", а дальше всё поплыло перед глазами... все сразу посмотрели на меня
/что все пялются?! :angry: /
я застала себя смеющеюся над этой правдивой надписью. Я сразу же успокоилась и села рядом с Эдвардом. Он косо посмотрел на меня.
/что нибудь скажешь?/
Он отрицательно покачал головой.
/а кто это написал?/
Он незнающи пожал плечами.
Я старалась особо об этом не рассуждать, так как Эдвард узнает о чем я думаю. Я почувствовала как он пододвинулся ко мне и тихо сказал:
- Кетрин...
*я хихикнула*
/это на нее похоже!/
Эдвард закатил глаза.
Звонок прозвинел и учитель вошел в класс. Все встали она поздаровалась.
Эдвард достал чистый лист и начал что-то писать.
- итак, все кто на прошлом уроке не отвечал, те будут отвечать сейчас!
/фух... Я в прошлый раз отвечала.../
- я тоже, - сказал Эдвард и дал мне бумажку, на которой было написано: Ты померилась с Джейкобом?
/ДА!!! Я уже сказала Ренесми.../
Он быстро написал: Отлично. Больше он ничего не писал
- А почему?
- не хочу портить праздник грустным лицом...
- А если придет Деймон?
*я  напряглась*
- он не придет...
- а откуда ты знаешь?
- ЗНАЮ  И  ВСЕ!
- ладно, ладно! Не придет, так не придет!
- можно я пойду?!
- хах) иди!
*я вышла из класса и направилась во двор школы*
>>>Двор перед школой

Thanks  for some other informative website. Where else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal approach? I've a project that I am simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Informative article, exactly what I wanted to find.

It's perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

Hello colleagues, nice paragraph and pleasant arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.

Good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a superb job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding something entirely, however this article provides pleasant understanding even.

Hi there to all, because I am in fact eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It contains good information.

This information is priceless. When can I find out more?

I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site. It appears as if some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Kudos

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Right now it seems like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i'm glad to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most without a doubt will make sure to don?t omit this web site and give it a look regularly.

This is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Really when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it occurs.

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

How to help Ukraine and its people stand against Putin and the Russian WAR!!!!

Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin, has ordered a military attack that continues to claim the lives of innocent and peaceful Ukrainian citizens.
The situation in Ukraine is dire and urgent, which is why we must commit to helping Ukrainian non-profits and charities conduct relief efforts. One of the most effective ways to help Ukraine and its citizens is donating to Ukrainian relief and humanitarian efforts. Right now, the people of Ukraine are facing an unprecedented attack on their country, freedoms, and families.

One of the best ways to help right now is to support volunteers outside of Ukraine who are collecting the necessary supplies in their countries and delivering them directly to the Ukrainian volunteers at the border.

Urgent humanitarian help for Ukraine

Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin, has ordered a military attack that continues to claim the lives of innocent and peaceful Ukrainian citizens.
The situation in Ukraine is dire and urgent, which is why we must commit to helping Ukrainian non-profits and charities conduct relief efforts. One of the most effective ways to help Ukraine and its citizens is donating to Ukrainian relief and humanitarian efforts. Right now, the people of Ukraine are facing an unprecedented attack on their country, freedoms, and families.

One of the best ways to help right now is to support volunteers outside of Ukraine who are collecting the necessary supplies in their countries and delivering them directly to the Ukrainian volunteers at the border.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Форма ответа

Вы здесь » БЕСПОРЯДОК В ФЭНДОМАХ. ТЫ НЕ ЗНАЕШЬ КУДА ПРИШЁЛ » Школа » Кабинет Географии>>